Skip to main content

[Unit Project 1] My treasure

 Part1

My artifact is towel.In the photo you can see me with the drummer, who is a band member of that towel.The artifact is soft and the color is orenge. And, the size is around 1meter. The towel is a band towel. The band name is "push pull pot".Then, printed lettering and signed on the front. The signed by band members. Thier hometown is printed under the bands name. Their hometown is Kanazawa.

Part2

I bought this towel at gig of that band. The day was three bands vs." Push Pull Pot" and "Amenoiro" and "osage".I went to sales of goods at gig. I had decied all long to buy the orenge towel. Becasue I like orange color. Also, my friends wants to orenge towel. However, my friends come the sales of goods later, she did not get orenge towel. My towel is last one. So I am lucky. 

I hold the towel in my hand, I waitted hall open. When I was inside the hall, I was in a state of elation. Then, started live. First band is "Amenoiro".Second band is "osage". They are also my favorite band. Final band is "Push Pull Pot".They were by far the coolest of the three bands. After the show, I waited for the band member to come out. Because, I want to talk to the band member. And, I wanted to tell them how I fell about the live. When the band members came out, I talk to them.

"Hi, I am your bands fun! Todays live is so cool and wonderful.Please come back to Niigata again!"

"Thank you.We are going to come to Niigata soon!"

When I heard this, I am so happy.

"I will be sure to go to the live!"

I said right away.

Then, they signed the towel for me. I felt so happy. But the band's vocal is very busy to clean up equipment and greet live music venue personnel. so I did not get sign. It was a litte bit regrettable. But I hope to get his autograph at the next show.

I always cry when I see the band gig. Because the music encourages me, PUSH PULL POT's music encourages me that I don't have to do it alone, that we can all do it together. If I cry at a gig, I wipe my tears with that towel.


That towel is filled with memories of the gig and is my treasure.

 

Part3

Finally, I would like to mention two things that my artifacts reveal. The first is its aspect as a towel as merchandise. As band merchandise, towels are a major source of income for the band. This is because towels are the most major type of band merchandise. Many of the band's towels have the band's name written in large letters. Therefore, when you go to a music festival, holding the band's towel creates a sense of camaraderie and togetherness among fans. In addition, when I upload photos to social networking sites, I often show myself with the band's towel. Many people buy band merchandise for social networking sites, which have become a place for self-expression in recent years. Therefore, I suspect that towels that are easily recognizable as band merchandise are popular.

The second is the band's towels from the band members' point of view. My favorite bands are not famous enough to appear on TV. They travel to live houses all over Japan to sell their bands. They load up their instruments and equipment and drive themselves. It costs a lot of money for transportation, car repairs, and so on. Therefore, they work part-time to keep the band going. Therefore, their sales outside of live performances are very large. Towels, which account for the majority of merchandise sales, are very important to the band members.

For these two reasons, a band's towel is very important for both fans and band members.





Comments

  1. I will buy your band's towel when it goes on sale. Please write your sign there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SOL#8

 Hi, I am Kaho. This week I went to live. The band is "w.o.d.". I watched the band first time.So, I am so impressed.The band's guitar and bass guitar, drum performance is high level. I want to go to the live again. Then, I went to "Yohiko". To watch autumn leaves. Yahiko is famous for a place with beautiful autumn leaves.Leaves were scattered in some areas.But the scene is beautiful. Recently, the tempureture is getting down. So I want to eat something hot food.Therefore I made pot-au-feu. Pot-au-feu is easy to made. So I sometimes made it. Thank you for reading 

SOL #1

MY SLICE OF LIFE This Wednesday I went to a cafe that I had always wanted to visit. The cafe name is "DAb".  I heard the cafe by caffe owner in Kanazawa.  The cafe has stylish atmosphere. Music is played on records.    I read "panndoranohako"(パンドラの匣) in the coffe . It was wrote by Osamu Dazai. Recently, I like to read books written by him. DAb COFEE SHOP   After I went to that coffe, I went to Yakiniku with people I work with part-time. On Thursday, I made pumpkin salad. I like autumm foods. Especially, I like pumpkin.  So I made pumpkin salad. pumpkin salad  On friday, I went to LIVE ! I saw four bands, one local and one from out of town, in a live music club that holds only 150 people. Then, before the Live I ate McDonald's humburger and "sannkakutyokopai". It was so delicious. I feel arrival of winter when the pie gose on sale. I like winter the best. So I am exciting very much!⛄

SOL #4

  Hi, I am Kaho. Thank you for reading my blog. I went to "Huten"(風天). "Huten" is "mazesoba" (まぜそば)shop.  I go there first time.The dishes is very delicious. "mazesoba" is topping spicy meat, egg, senior priest (ネギ),sesame on the noodls.The way to eat it is the name suggest, mixed.  Then, I went to the hairdresser. Because, I want cut my hair. Long hair is so hard to dry everyday. And,my hair tip has big damage by bleaching. So I cut my hair about 15cm. After one or two months, I am going to dye my hair orenge or red or other warm colors.  This week my sister come my apartment. I hadn't  seen my sisiter in a long time and talked to her a lot. She is two years younger than me. But, we have common hobby and interestings. This is music and fashion. So we talk at all hours.And we go shopping at "Hurumati"."Hurumati" is a lot of clothing store and old coffe shops. So I love the place very much. My sister Thank you for reading m